Monday, November 14, 2011

12 Minute Workout

This morning I was helping my friend on television with her segment about high intensity interval training. Check out the workout in the link below (12 min workout), try it and let me know what you think:)

12 Minute Workout

4 minute workouts are the new craze and they're working! You've got to try this type of workout for at least one month and then decide if you can see a difference. You may not feel like you're really going to see results because it's not your normal hour at the gym or 30-40 minutes of cardio but if you're really pushing at your max and doing these 4-6 times a week, combined with eating good healthy foods, you will definitely see results! We are all busy and have to really make an effort to create time to workout. You can always make time for 4 minutes! Remember to ALWAYS push yourself to your MAX!

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome workout and nice job in the video! Also wanted to tell you I tried the coconut water during a 9 mile run instead of gatorade or gels and it was amazing! I bought Zico like you recommended and I got the pineapple flavored kind which I thought was a little better than the plain stuff. Anyway, thanks for all the great tips! Seriously lovin' the blog!

    p.s. congrats on the Ragnar! I ran the Great River Ragnar in Minnesota a couple years ago and it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca. I have yet to try a flavored coconut water, but I'm sure it's better than the plain:) Great job on your Ragnar as well! Love your comments:)

    ReplyDelete