Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Journal Entry For May 22nd

Okay so I realized today that when I get super stressed, sugar or bad food really does something for me:(  Unfortunately two seconds later I feel horrible for eating whatever it is that I shouldn't have eaten.  Vicious cycle if you ask me:)  Yesterday was a super hard day for me and I felt like I was doing great but then the evening rolled around and I decided that I needed to make some baked donuts.  What?  I don't even like donuts!  What is going on with me?  Either I'm extremely stressed (totally!)  or my hormones are out of whack and I'm wanting things I never eat.  Either way, I did make them and I did eat some.  They were however the healthy version of a donut and only had 1/2 cup sugar in the whole recipe so I didn't feel too bad.  I think they each only had about 30 -40 calories so I was able to enjoy 4 without feeling too too bad:)  Tomorrow which is really today is going to be a great day!  I've already done very well and feel that it's going to be a successful day! :)  It's okay to fall off track once in a while, just make sure you get right back on track and you'll be fine:)

Here was what I ate yesterday:
Scrambled eggs with veggies (pepper, onion and broccoli) topped with salsa - 150
Toast with butter - 140
small peach and a string cheese - 110
cliff builder bar - 270
goldfish and an apple - 370
potstickers - 150
3 baked donut holes - 100
Total calories for the day - 1290

No comments:

Post a Comment