Friday, May 25, 2012

Journal Entry For May 24th

Yesterday was going very well up until my husband came home and wanted all of us to go to his softball game...I hadn't fed anyone dinner and wanted the boys to stay in the stroller the whole time because I can't chase them around right now:(  So...we bought fast food!  I decided to go to taco time because their crisp bean burritos are so easy for our kids to eat by themselves:)  Little did I know just how many calories are in 1 just 1 crisp bean burrito.  My husband would die at the amount of calories he consumed last night.  I'll inform him when he gets home today;)  Let's just say, I'm glad I only ate one!

Here's what I ate:

Greens and whey protein shake - 150
almonds - 160
1/2 tuna sandwich - 150
2 rice cakes with peanut butter and honey - 350
1 large peach - 100
almonds - 160
cliff builder - 270
crisp bean burrito - 427

Total for the day - 1767

On a better note, I came across some leg exercises on pinterest that I might be able to do in another week after the swelling of my knee has gone down, hopefully!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love that these journal entries are so real. Everyone struggles with having a stressed out day and wanting something not so healthy, everyone has a busy day where it's so hard to get dinner made and so much easier to just grab something on the go. I love that you are willing to put that all out there for the rest of us to learn from and know that we are much the same as everyone else! I agree that not being able to exercise is so hard! It's my me time, my quiet time, my peaceful time, my rejuvenation time, and on and on. I love a good, hard, long run to make me a better, more patient, and happier mom and wife! You're doing great Tiff! Hopefully soon enough you'll be back to normal!

    ReplyDelete