Saturday, May 26, 2012

Journal Entry For May 25th

For some reason I was so hungry this morning!  I had 2 pieces of toast and eggs which kept me full all morning:)  I felt like a ate pretty good snacks throughout the day and didn't feel hungry at all, I was very satisfied yesterday:)  And I'm pretty sure the shredded chicken salad from Cafe Rio has more calories than that, but that's if you eat the whole thing.  I never eat the tortillas or all the rice and beans, although rice and beans are great for you due to the fact that together they make a complete protein.  If you're looking for a lower calorie meal at Cafe Rio, go for just one shredded chicken taco!  It has less than 200 calories:)

Here's what I ate:
Toast with butter - 320
eggs - 140
crackers with cottage cheese - 220
grapes - 100
saltines - 80
1/2 banana - 40
almonds - 70
1/2 shredded chicken salad from cafe rio.  - about 400

No comments:

Post a Comment