Monday, January 23, 2012

Bummer!




Sometimes its tough to stay motivated… Today is one of those days for me. I'm sitting on the couch with my husband eating ice cream, York peppermint patties, and Good and Plentys.

Today I found out I'm having a miscarriage. What a bummer! I'll be having a D&C on Wednesday morning, and last thing I want to do is try and tell you how to stay motivated. We all have challenges that bring us down and demotivate us, but it's what you do after your bowl of ice cream that helps you see your potential. For now, I'll finish my 800 calorie break from my life and let you know how I recover from this slump. Stay motivated (or at the very least, make it a goal to try Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream- Yum!!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry Tiffany. I can't imagine how difficult a miscarriage would be and my heart goes out to you. You are always an inspiration, even when you take a much deserved 800 calorie break from life : ) My baby had to go to the ER twice last week and I think I took a 5000+ calorie break! ; ) Sometimes we have to weather rough patches but like you said, the important thing is what we do after the bowl of ice cream to keep going. Sending hugs your way : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetheart! I'm so very sorry. You know I feel your pain. We took down the crib this week and It sent me over the edge. I cried and cried and cried. I don't understand why its so hard for some of us to get our little ones here. Sending hugs your way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, I am so so sorry! I have had two and it is so hard! Please let me know how I can help you! I LOVE your blog! It is the best!! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your support! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sorry Tiffany. You're family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete